This a changelog that lists
all the updates made to the infrastructure as code templates on this website.
- Official release of Consul Connect service mesh example
- Updated the ECS optimized AMI for EC2 clusters from Amazon Linux 1 to Amazon Linux 2
- Added this changelog
- Service discovery for EC2 launch type services in bridge networking modede
- Cloud9 IDE template for testing out internal service discovery
- Node.js code example for how to use a SRV record
- New reference architecture for Linkerd service mesh on ECS. Includes a sample two tier “helloworld” app, and a load test you can run to see results in the Linkerd dashboard.